To conduct training programs in Soft skills and English Grammar for the Client facing as well as internal trainings at GTT.
Role & Duties:
1. Establish and define the structure of the learning context.
2. Observe and track learning progress of students.
3. Support and guide students by training them to acquire effective communication skills
4. To conduct Train the Trainer sessions
5. To understand the curriculum to be delivered
6. To develop content as and when required
7. To get calibrated for the course to be delivered.
8. To take class attendance.
9. To conduct training as per session plan.
10. To send attendance and day-end report to Training Manager
11. Conduct regular assessment (pre-test, midsession test and post-test) and keep track of
12. To provide feedback to students based on their performance in class and assessments.
13. To provide feedback to Training Manager on content and assessment question papers as required.
14. To get sign off from students on their performance sheets and module completion checklist and submits the same to Training Manager.
1) Recruitment support to HR team for hiring voice and accent and soft skills trainer for GTT.
2) Should be able to provide constructive criticism to the trainees.
1) Receptive to change and feedback.
2) A good understanding and knowledge of the right accents.
3) Ability to hold the interest and attention of those seeking training.
4) Self confidence coupled with the ability to infuse confidence in others.
Job Personality Prototype:
Positive body language, Challenging, Confident, Energetic, Reflective, Approachable, Pleasant Personality, Empathetic, Analytical, Creative, Flexible, Strong Achievement Orientation, Motivator, Assertive, Democratic Leadership Style.
Skills: (technical) Grammar, Pronunciation, Spellings, Vocabulary, Intonation, Voice Modulation, Behavioral and Soft skills topics.
Communication and Oratory skills, Presentation skills, Interpersonal skills, Training and Coaching skills, Conflict Resolution skills.
Education: Any graduate
Experience: 1- 3 years for experience in soft skills Training.