· Oracle BPEL Process Manager-
· Oracle Data Integrator
· Oracle Application Integration Architecture
· Oracle Service Bus
· Oracle Business Process Management
· Oracle BPEL Process Manager
· Experience in architecture, design and development in Oracle SOA ODI/AIA/OSB/BPM/BPEL platform based applications.
· Serves as technical expert responsible for design and implementation of applications on SOA platform at enterprise level
· Develops technical standards and provides resolution of complex system problems.
· Evaluates and recommends new or enhanced technologies that could improve current systems.
· Experience with design, development and deployment of business process integration using Oracle SOA Suite, Fusion Middleware.
· Working knowledge in Oracle SOA Suite technology adapters for integration solutions between enterprise apps: Database, JMS, B2B, FTP, File, Web Service, BAM, and Oracle applications
· Experience with OSB and BPEL service development - Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSLT, XPATH, HTML, UDDI
· Participate and provide leadership in the installation, configuration, deployment, and administration of BPEL and BPMN product suite and process engines.
· Perform code-reviews and deployments artifacts to make sure the best practices are implemented related to BPEL-BPMN development.
· Collaborate with Project Managers, Application Developers, Database Team Members, QA Analysts, and Business Users in the development and initiation of new software programs and applications.