• Communicate effectively with customers, including expectations for callbacks and follow-up on their issues.
• Handle technical issues of different complexity and help other members of the team.
• Collaborate with other support teams, Engineering and other internal departments to help resolve critical issues.
• Cross train on multiple technologies to effectively build and support product/technology portfolio.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose & resolve customer issues independently, making use of the resources available to you.
• Keep all the ongoing cases documented and up to date in the case management system.
• Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service orientated Cervello image amongst internal and external customers.
• Maintain and continually upgrade technical understanding of products and technologies.
• Build and maintain solid working relationships with the members of the team.
Required Skills and Experience
o Strong IT background, with at least 3 years of working experience
o Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
o Demonstrated ability to multi-task
o Excellent English communication skills
o A desire to be a part of growing company.
o Willingness to learn and work on new technologies.
o Should be a quick and self-learner.
o Responsible for conceptualizing and present data through infographics, charts, graphs, maps and interactive visualizations
o Solid UI and UX skills for displaying interactive visual insights
o Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
o Knowledge of query languages, APIs, data pipelines, and how to work with them in practice
o Motivated and able to work independently, with a track record of developing an idea into a polished product
o Strong proficiency in two or more visualization tools such as Tableau (mandatory), Shiny, D3, Spotfire, GIS software, SAS Visual Analytics, QlikView etc
o On the front end: Build attractive visuals for the purposes of displaying different analytics to stakeholders, creatively visually representing validations, patterns to make them better understand the analytics and convey the importance of the work done
o Operate at the intersection of design, data and storytelling.
o Knowledge of different/diversified technologies will be added advantage. Additional weightage will be given.